KidStrong helps parents build Stronger, Smarter, High Character kids.
KidStrong is a fast-growing child development program with centers located across the US, as well as an online platform (KidStrong University). Our milestone-accelerator program for kids walking through 11 years old. We help parents discover their child’s superpowers and build future-ready kids who are confident making friends, run the playground, and raise their hand high in the classroom. In other words…kids who will win at life. Our science-based curriculum is taught by professional coaches and focuses on developing character, physical and brain superpowers in each child. Culture is everything at KidStrong, and our people want to work with great people; want personal and professional growth; and want to make an impact.
KidStrong is looking for a full-time Paid Ads Digital Marketing Specialist to join its HQ team based in Frisco, TX. The Paid Ads Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Director of Marketing, the marketing team, and the HQ team on day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will be a tech savvy self-starter with a strong work ethic, top-notch time management and organizational skills, excellent written communication skills, the ability to problem-solve and work independently, and strong analytical skills. Candidate must be a pro on paid digital: Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube. A passion for fitness, kids and education are a must! There is a ton of growth potential for a successful candidate in this position.
The Paid Ads Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Be a critical member of the Marketing Team at KidStrong, responsible for developing, executing and managing successful paid ad strategies across multiple media – paid search, display, video, and social platforms – with the end-goal of generating high-quality, low-cost leads that convert to paying members at our centers;
- Manage all aspects of campaign configuration, launch, and ongoing optimization – including strategy, data-based optimization, budget/billing management, and ad trafficking;
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs;
- Optimize ad audience targeting for all markets across paid platforms;
- Manage day-to-day operations of all paid digital channels;
- Identify and implement new and creative growth strategies across digital marketing;
- Participate in weekly team meetings and meetings with franchisees about ad performance, as assigned;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate success in developing, executing and managing successful paid ad strategies;
- Must stay on top of the latest trends for Paid Media, and implement trends that will benefit the brand’s marketing efforts;
- Must be detail-oriented and data-driven, capable of analyzing ad metrics and deriving action items based on data and ad performance, as well as communicating/sharing data with the marketing team and franchisees to back decision-making;
- Must demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management and collaboration skills;
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Must be able to work both at home, and in our HQ office (approx. 60/40 split);
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- Must be able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree, in marketing or a related field;
- 3+ years work experience in B2C digital paid marketing, either in-house or within an agency;
- 3+ years experience with paid ads on a variety of platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets;
- Experience with SEO and keyword optimization for web is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Mac OS is a benefit;
- Experience with Slack and HubSpot are a bonus;
- Appreciation for quoting “The Office” and a great sense of humor are non-negotiable!
KidStrong is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit kidstrong.careerplug.com.